An exciting night of fun, trivia, and getting together to celebrate 60 amazing years at St. Matthias is scheduled for Saturday, November 16. Several classes are using this opportunity for reunions, and a table of former teachers are coming to reminisce.
- Tickets are $25 a person or $200 for a table of 8.
- Doors will open at 6:00pm. Trivia begins at 7:00pm.
- The evening will include 10 rounds of trivia, a silent auction, various raffles, and a 50/50.
- Cash prize for 1st place table.
- Mulligans may be purchased.
- Feel free to bring your own food and drinks of your choice.
- Beer and soda will be available for sale and snacks will be provided.
All proceeds from the Trivia Night will be used to meet the needs of the parish as it continues to support the parishioners and community.
Please contact Sue Morton 314-606-1343 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Pat Meyer 314-4408622 (email@example.com) to reserve a table, buy a ticket, volunteer your time, or make a donation. All tables of 8 paid by November 4th will receive 5 free mulligans.